Monday, September 22, 2008

ThIs f3w D@Y...

SATURDAY 20/09/2008
that day is school day ... because wanna GANTI RAYA de...then me very Guai have went to school and my two friend Joe ying and Joey.... then that day we have very fun de morning .... we play we joke we chat and many many... actually they have plan go to Shi qin house ,this plan is without me de... then i think very boring at home then join them go Shi qin house..." Me, Joe ying,Joey,hok kei, onn kee, li teng. li yuan....
I finish my school 1230... they we 1250 like that only start go bus stop....the wherther are super hot....and the Onn kee keep play , kacau , pull my hair and many thing .... make me more hot many sweat come out also because of she....but it is funny de...^^Then at bus stop there wait U26 go BUKIT INDAH....
On The Way.... wanna 15 -20 min only can reach Shi Qin house.... but haven reach Bukit indah ...me & Joeying not feeling well already ..have vomit de feel ....i think the driver don't how to drive!! BREAK BREAK BREAK.... Lucky li teng have joke and talk with me if not cannot image what i did on bus....
Finally reach Shi qin house already.... and i first thing wanna do de thing of course is SMS my BEBE say where am i ... secondly of course is take a bath first ... until finally i also did not bath ..is because many people wanna bath make me lazy to bath already only change a cloth only .... very dirty le me ^^ HAHAHAHA.....
secondly ... they do a cake.'PANDAN PANCAKE' the cake need use 45 min only done it .....
The time pass very fast ... 45min are over.....the cake is very very TERUK.... black dao you also can image ....HAHAHA... the weigh of the cake 5 cm ....long of the cake 23 cm .... and the heigh of cake 6 cm ....
BUT can eat only 1/4 of the cake another 3/4 throw le.... HAHAHHA...
And then i wanna play basketball but she father was cutting grass make me cannot play ...then me only can wait her father finish cutting....Wait ...WaIt...WaiT....wAiT....WAit...waIT.... until i fall in sleep wake up ...also haven cut finish ....
Until all people go home only me and joeting haven go home ....that time about 545 already .... and that time uncle also cut finish grass ... then we go to play a while basketball and play with rabbit ... when catch rabbit i fall down one day hahahaha...very funny.. until 6 joeying also wanna back home le... then me and shi qin go back she room on the air con play game ... suddenly Shi qin phone have message then saw it is Joeying ' my dear my uniform leave at your house ah~~' when i hear Shiqin say that i laugh ...
Finally my daddy came and fetch mne already about 630 like that ....
On The way , my daddy say wanna go to eat STEAMBOAT then okay lo.... when reach i only remember that day u pyrexia de... we finish my dinner about 845 something already... that time suddenly remrmber my fail leave it at shiqin house ...HAHA not only joeying forgetfull me also the one^^
The first i reach home i of couse the first on my handphone SMS to my BEBE de la.....because i whole day also no SMS BEBE le ...feel alopogize de... haiz.... sorry de BEBE.... very sorry that day no accompany BEBE... very very veyr sorry de.... hope BEBE wont angry de... sorry de..... i no SMS not mean i dun LOVE you .... i ALWAY also love you the most de...^^ hehehe and i also wont forget you whenever i busy or what de.... MUACKZZ.....


LOVE YOU the most de... BEBBE
maukcz....
BE happy de BEBE ....
have 21 DAY pmr already

No comments: