Saturday, October 18, 2008

FINALLY FINISH ...

HuRRY huRRY FINALLY FINISH PMR ALREADY...

yesterday finish my PMR already...
wait until 930 ...i very very happy ....
then we plan go out to celebrate finsh PMR and enjoy it....

yesterday morning happy do last night also forget open alarm clock....
until 630 only wake up go to school HAHHA....
actually morining wanna meet KC to give him keep all my phone and my shirt ...
me until school already 645 something le ... but still got give KC keep it de .. if not give my schol de teacher rampas already...

The time was fast very fast yesterday ....
finish exam me follow SQ house take a bath then JOEY mummy come and fecth we us go STAR ampang there...
i first time you 10 min to bath it....hahhaa
until time square only 11 something de... but is very very very...BORING
then they wanna see the movie wanna under 18 only can see de...
then they all call TINA go to buy it but the people wanna they show they face have 18 years old anot...and wanna see IC ....
finally they also cannot see that movie ...then they choice antoher funny de movie...^^
This plan without ME , MOUSE, JUN, TINA....
And also the first thing wanna do de is EAT my break fast de... that i i super hungry ..^^
then we all go GASOLINE ... wait until my breakfast come i already PENGSAN le... wait le 30 min le...HAIZ..

Until 1 something they also wanna go in CINEMA already then ...leave we FOUR ... but TINA and JUN also wanna went back home le ....that time MOUSE also wanna buy trouser and shirt...
then i aslo use the same time buy a shirt to my BEBE de...
that time MOUSE very funny ...hahaha...i choise le how many hour at many shop only choice dao...hahaha..
AFTER we buy all thing then me and mouse sit at steps there sit le half and hour gua... we chat dao very fun until 345 mouse also wanna back le...Then i also go to find JOEY thm le...^^
But 20 min i also wanna go to fin dmy BEBE de that time was rainig very hearvy...but still wanna to go ..because i was late le..i say to BEB i will 2 something reach de [ VERY SORRY DE BEBE]

then i reach feeling also 445 something le....there have abit boring but can see my BEBE what boring also dun have...then see BEBE play with his fren joke also [ LIM , ElANE, and LESLIE }another four people i dunno de...^^... they chat chat chat and me sititng there and see they chat ..hehe^^
645 i start walk to wangsa maju station and take LRT go back that time i was very happy because i very tired already...also the same time my BEBE very quite de...dunno why ..^^ but BEBE say nothing woow...
when i reach setiawangsa station wanna take bus go back the bus was very very full ... i no choice only can wait another bus ... my BEBE wanna rush go back then i call him go back first... until 715 the bus stop light also dun wan open make dao the bus stop very dark dark ... and many mosquito bite me DAMN de... finally the bus come already that time is 725 already.. also many people .... the bus de people like ROTI CANAI... you push me i push you... then i hold the tiang the have a man lying on my shoudlder can image very tight de.... lucky my house not very far ... five stop can reach my house...hahaha


I love you de bebe..muackz...mauckz... take care and be happy de
love you ...

No comments: