Monday, August 24, 2009

about 22/08/2009

that day have a party ' qing gong yan'
we all will meet at YY house have this party ..
firstly my daddy fecth me go supermarket buy some thing first ..
then go ampang point fecth LI TENG and LI WENN
only go YY house ...
*YY
*Chang Cheng
*li teng
*li wenn
*yin ning
*jenny
*foong keen
*shan
*jin ning
*audrey
*boyi
*michelle
*ying xin
*ping hui
*soo yee
we reach there also around 4 something .... we sit at outside chit chat and listern song
when my dear (Shan) reach by 6 something...after that start prepare all thing de ....


then finish prepare can start eat le ....Play games

A) find 22 thing at YY house ..quite fun

B)eat food , it was very... fun .. but also eat until all stomach like ball

i eat until vomit ... the food is very nice .. maybe is too full le ...





that all for 22/08/09 is quite happy de that day

SORRY to Chang CHeng because take le to many picture from your blog

SOrry to YY because no how to help you clean your house ....

1 comment:

Jon said...

nvm de lah.. YY so good d mah.. i knw she wont angry u d my dear.. hahax.. if she angry.. tell her to call me.. let me talk to her.. wakaka.. ^^