Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Celebrate Deidre birthday

we go sing K by 11 something ....
*YY
*Dear shan
*Deidre
*Me
*Ting
then i meet him at station around 11 something ~~
he Sha Sha sitting there and wait .. very funny and have some cute de ...HAHA
first , we go and buy ticket for the movie ... then 12 something only go and meet Dear shan
we sing until 3 something .... actually at 1 something got a movie we need to watch ..but we didnt go it ~~almost wanna finish Serena got come and meet us a while
finish sing K ....
then YY , Deidre and shan also wanna go time square meet their group of friend ...
Serena also wanna go and meet Kei them...
me and Ting go and watch movie .... it was very nice have abit scary only ...
hmmm... after finish the movie then Ting bring me go Shabu Shabu for our dinner de ....
when eating i watch Mr.Bean very very funny ... that day my stomach like a balloon very very full ... thank ya my Dear Ting always accompany me ^^
around 7 something we go buy present for Kei birthday present .... we buy le Hello Kitty as a present ... hope she will like it de ^^
then we take KTM back AMP lrt there take taxi ....
Ting send me go Ulu klang meet my friend ...
finish their dinner we go back Kei house have fun de ....
suddenly dun have electri ... very dark ~~
that day i back home around 12 something ... super tired de


No comments: