Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sick

Sick already today .......
but i didn't tell my family ...
and ....
tomorrow still wanna go to school for my account examintion de paper
i dun wan miss it my paper...

Sorry Dear I yesterday Fatt Pi Qi to you ...
yesterday i suddenly feel no mood ...
not your wrong also de ...
i understand you work very tired...and you also got told me your phone no credit...
actually yesterday i really wanna to listen your voice before i sleep de..but my mood suddenly change so ....
yesterday i cnanot sleep well de ... already two day le ... because i already two day didn't listen it le ....and plus today also cannot listen it T.T
i think you work le this few day also very tired already ba ...
you drink more water and rest more la ...
tomorrow i think i wont go to find you .... you rest more at home la okay ??
and dun worry about me i will nothing soon de ...

Today i very early then wake up le ...
go out with my mummy ...
aftre that i retrun home i help my brother clean his room ...
it was very dirty ... make me Flu le ...Haiz ...
today when i hear your phone ...my t_ _ _ dunno why cannot control ...
and i feel you that time you also got ... and i know your feeling not very good that time ...
you also very down ... I'M SO SORRY de ... i really dunno what happen to me ...SORRY
dun wanna blame yourself not your false also de ... and you also dun wan think too many ....okay


下雨 是因为云哭了,
花开 是因为风笑了,
飘雪 是因为太阳睡了,
月圆 是因为星星醉了,
我笑 是因为你开心了
诗,
了。

1 comment:

Jon said...

it's ok.. i understand..
i really scare at the same time..
i really dunno wat should i do..
when i saw the msg u sent to me !
i feel better n relax much..
my stupiD dear..
y always wanna make urself suffer leh ?
whenever u sick also dun1 let ppl know ?
u should rush to the doctor earlier d ma..
now the pain from my heart is coming out edi..
if not, u wont feel better!!
sorry my dear..
i cant take care of u when u sick edi!
but i wont leave u away whenever u still nid me!! I PROMISE..I SWEAR..
anyways, dear.. problem already passing.. dun b moody anymore ok ??
I LOVE U SO MUCH DEAR..
I MIZ U SO MUCH DEAR..
I WAN UR HUGS SO MUCH DEAR..
MUACKX..