Friday, August 29, 2008

SAD sad today

today 29/08/2008 friday.....
i told my BEBE my result is bad...then he like unhappy ....
then i say ...then dun wan me le a.....
because i feel like no match with him ...like ....erm.... dunno wann how say it
just feel it like...haiz...
like make my BEBE sad already haiz....... actually today i very no mood de....but start i can keep it my unhappy de...dunno why suddenly at 9 something then like have a BOOM suddenly sad sad then .....

dunno wanna write what only can make my BEBE happy back le...
me very bad hor??....i feel me is not sa good gf ...like what also cannot do it good to BEBE....but i will try my best to do it best best to you de....
trust me i will do it to you ......wont make you sad and unhappy anymore...have what thing happen i will try to keep in my heart then wont make you sad sad anymore...
sorry de bebe........





I LOVE YOU alot...mauczk

No comments: