Monday, September 1, 2008

two day de blog...^^ FIRST DAY

30/08/2008 saturday

that day i wake up 10 something and that day i meet my BEBE 12 o'clock....

i reach there .....hmmm...... 1150 that time my BEBE haven reach yet de....^^ then i wait my BEBE at setiawangsa station ...... until 1210 my BEBE reach there already .....we join go to sg wang .....

we reach sg wang 1245 ....i wanna do the first thing is wanna find SERENA de present .....i think le very long long long time still dunno wanna buy what ....hehe.....then me and my BEBE walk around to found it ......

at sungai wang i cannot find what to she .....then i say go time square find have anot ....my BEBE also argee then we go time square find it..... Firstly i wanna go S&J see have i wanna find de present anot.....when i reach there also dun have i wanna buy de thing.....HAIZ.....finally i saw it PAIR WORLD shop then buy le a keychain for SERENA de present ..... the same time i also buy a keychain for my key ....HAHAHA that time was very funny is because when i choice keychain my BEBE stand beside me ....then he saw it some words then ask me what meaning is that .... then i answer i also dunno cause that is japeness words.... so i dun care it just buy only ..... i go pay money.....ermmm......

when the time pass ... i also very tired already ....then i with my BEBE find a place to sit it ..... at the same time i change my keychain .....when i take out i saw it very funny thing it is the keychain words..... IS CHINESE WORDS....i also dunno why when i bough i will saw it in japeness....MY BEBE laughing at me..... so PS PS.....

when at 3 something i think wanna go back to S&J again ..... i think my BEBE also give me ' gek dao ' le RIGHT ?? why this girl like suddenly wanna go back the same place again?? HAHHAHA

AFTER that i say i wanna go back sungai wang to buy watch .... on the way we go sungai wang from time aquare the road is rain very very very hearvy ..... we of course no go sungai wang that time la ....if i go that time me VERY VERY STUPID ALREADY .....haha haha....

we two continue walk around time square PAK TOR..... walk ah walk ...MY stomack was calling me go to eat .....but at time square nothing to give me eat.....hahaha two choice for me only MCD or KFC ..... THEN we walk around ...sit ...bully my BEBE ....talking .....play joke...to pass it the time....

LUCKY the rain was stop it alredy then we go back sungai wang..... i go to buy watch ....one is help my fren to buy it ... one is for my birthday present ..i'm very SOT right buy present for myself de^^

....sungai wang and time square i also walk boring already ...then we plan go KLCC watch movie.....my BEBE also argee ^^....but i feel it my BEBE was very boring de ....^^

On The Way go KLCC i saw my STEP BROTHER (kwy) again.....haha...WE so have 'YUAN' hahha..everytime go sundai wang also can saw him ....hahha....but he was very BAD forget my birthday hahahha.....but Never mind de^^
then when we until KLCC first plan go cinema have what movie .... we choice le LUCKY MAN 530pm watch ....
that movie abit funny but also have abit boring .... also no people wanna to see.... inside the cinema only got 15 people inside and watch only .... when the movie over also 7 o'clock already.....after movie ...i was very hungry le .... finally we also choice eat MCD de hahaha.....At that time KWY call me go back time sqaure again cause he wanna me help him to tell his mummy thing ..... until last i also no go to find KWY hehe...so SORRY de KOR KOR.....
Then my BEBE ask me wanna go FEELING countdown .....then i say OKAY de....that day i keep bully my BEBE hahahaha...very funny and happy when together with you ....LOVE
we 8 something start go to DESA 'feeling cafe' ....when we reach WM ...my BEBE bring me go le living cabin buying thing ......i buying le thing then we walk to feeling cafe to meet my BEBE de friend..... Reach there only saw LIM one people only..... more a while we find dao place sit and wait ELANE AND ALYSSA come ....
when they reach LIM order thing and eat......I also cannot believe that LIM can eat so many for thing ..... I wanna know what thing make his stomach can eat so many thing at one time .....HAHAHA...... The ELANE keep ZAT me hahaha but was very funny ....hehe
until 11 start my phone was keep RING and RING ...... like every min also RING....^^
the time pass very fast 11 57 already .....1158 ....1159....1200 MERDEKA!!!
then i 1215 my BEBE send me go back setiawangsa station...On The Way BEBE give me a birthday present ....i was very happy and kiss him for thank him today accompany me whole day shopping and the present ....MUACKZ LOVE YOU....
when reach setiawangsa station he give me a goodbye kiss also ...MUACKZ.....
this is my birthday most happy de day i will remember it de THANK YOU BEBE....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MERDEKA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

I LOVE YOU BEBE ...MUACKZ




No comments: