Monday, August 18, 2008

Today 18/7/2008 unhappy day...

DAMN ANGRY HIM!!
today i wake up by 902a.m then i fristly sms to my BEBE....then i feel today i always make my BEBE waitting for me reply his msg....BEBE i so sorry that keep you waiting for me...
today my mummy keep calling me do thig thing do that thing ....so make my BEBE wait me too long....
11 o'clock my mummy make "bao" call me help she do.... Time past very fast....like that 2 hour pass le...
Until 1 something....J2 sms me then say many thing...he still calling me laopo DAMN HATE IT... he ask me why my woice like this ..like unhappy ...then i say no i dun have unhappy....is i hear dao your voice only will like that de...then you FORCE me again and agian.....DENG!!! SUAN!!! he think he very 'liao jie' me like that..... Actually YOU not...what also you say ... That time i very down and angry ...wanna Cry it but..my trear dun wan come out ...also dunno why....
My sick faster recover la... if not tomorrow i scare will give my sick to my BEBE...haiz....HOPE tomorroe what scik also dun have.....

BEBE i so sorry ...today keep wanna you wait me too long .... apologize de....
but i stil LOVE you the one only...
I LOVE YOU...MUACKZ..mauckz...^^

No comments: