Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today life ^^

today 7 o'clock give my mumm catch to park exercise...
that time i had a bit fever already....then i told my mummy ...then 8 somethign she bring me go to see a indian doctor....then wanna me eat medicine....haiz....i hater eat ...wuwuuw......
after that go to eat some breakfast only go home.....i go back home straigh lying on my bed sleep le 4 hour...hahaha...then give my bebe wait me 4 hour ..but that time he playing badminton also...
until 1 something i wake up already my mummy say wanna go JUSCO buy thing ...but wanna me follow also ....
then i that time my BEBE also wanna go JUSCO ...but we no tim eto meet ...because my mummy there....
Then i at FAMERSI ..my BEBE and his friend came into....then have someone call STRAWBERRY ...and many thing.....wah that time so suppire...
i think my mummy know i coupling already gua....haiz....dunno my mummy know le will how le....
so worry bout that...


BEBE love you ooo

No comments: