Saturday, September 6, 2008

BORING & TIRED

today i go out agian....but very boring de.....
Firstly me and SERENA plan it 11 pm go out but rain then we later go out already ...and also i call my daddy fecth me go LRT station .... reach le LRT station we wait FOOFY come to join us.....hehe^^ she was very friendly and funny ^^
1125 we reach le DANG WANGI 1140 we reach sungai wang .... but still early all my friend also have reach yet [ JUN, MUN YEE, MEI YEN, SHU MEI, BOYI , SERENA BF AND HER BF FRIEND ] Then FOOFY then plan go to take photo for fun.... then we at sungai wang take phone .....but the time pass very fast .... BOYI ,JUN, MEI YEN already reach RED BOX wait us le....
Arter take photo then we three also go RED BOX join them....we reach le layat de lif SERENA BF call her go time square and bring him go ..... then after that only me and FOOFYgo RED BOX first......
At there sing le 3 hour then go watch movie at PAVILION ....Before watch movie MEI YEN wanna go buy present to SERENA....
Then i also go le ELIANTO buy thing for my mummy .....^^
Then go wacth [ZOHAN] very funny this movie but i also dunno why i cannot laugh it out .....
haiz...today have feel boring and dunno have what reason also.....maybe i long time no hang out with them le ba ~~~
dunno why like go out with them not very fun just a bit only.....
Then all also went back home 730 something de....me and serena went by 8 something reach home also 910 reach .....

Everyday i also think it why tomorrow not PMR WHY wanna at 13/10/2008 wowo.....very tired already l...everyday wanna study exam ....WHAT THE PMR OH~~ tired ah make dao me .... have one more month then wanna PMR already... HAIZ...I think this month is i more tired and hate it de time ...... like wanna take away my life le.....hehe^^ but wanna concentrate de cannot PLAY PLAY ALREADY

today my BEBE today very miss you ah~~ whole day my brain also think you only HAIZ .... unlucky you not beside me de....
but today my bebe alone go JJ and 1U again .... hehe^^

i love you de bebe very miss you....e ....

No comments: