Monday, September 1, 2008

two day de blog ^^ second Day

31/08/2008 sunday ""My birthday ""

last night i 1 something only sleep .....the next morning i 1015 only wake up ...
My brother already call me two time but i still sleep ..very pig de ME..^^ HAHAHA.....
after i wake up My mummy call me call My brother ..... then he say later 1130 come and fetch me.....
Dik Tak Dik Tak.....the time pass very fast My brother already at down there wait me.....
The first he send me go My step daddy there first .... By the way he bring me go KFC and buy thing eat first..... 1238 reach My step daddy house .... Reach le My step daddy house My brother plan wanna bring me go to see movie tonight..YEAH YEAH have movie see ....HAHA....
Before go to CAR show we go KAJANG de JUSCO buy ticket 'MONEY NOT ENOUGH ' but no place already ...then My brother give more 4 ringgit buy le couple sit to wacth this movie ^^
FIRST ....go to see CAR show .....there was very boring and hot ....i wanna take care 3 chidren ..very very tired they are very noisy and naught ...HAIZ i really cannot tahan then scold le them ..... they was very silent HAHAHHAHHAA...
SECOND..... My step daddy say wanna go see something then My brother send he go ....After that he saw have free satay then call we all go to eat ..... My step daddy and mummy go to line up take free satay give us eat .... My step daddy bring My little brother go toilet then take 2 balloon ....then back My two little sister saw it le cry and say I WANNA BALLOON also ......My step daddy is very good de grandfather then bring they go to take balloon .....If give me i wont bring them go cause it is so hot wherther and wanna walk so long de way ...Okay take le balloon all smile back le ....^^ ang then i saw a shop have many thing i saw a pilot very mini very cute My brother buy for me HAHAHAH.....
Until 530 we only start wanna go home in My brother car have 7 balloon....WAH LAO also no place sit already also wanna bring 7 balloon back home ....
Reach home 6 o'clock.....I first thing wanna to do is go to take a BATH.....WAH is very hot the wherther ........
after enjoy~~ my BATH my daddy give me a birthday ANGPAO.... and my mummy cook two red egg for me .....hahhahaa..... then my brother before go to nap also wanna bully me .... we fight ~~~hahaha....
Then my daddy dunno which line wrong already suddenly wanna make KOPI-BING for me drink ....he say very nice de ...then i say OKAY lo you make i drink de ^^.....
After 10 min ...the KOPI-BING done already ...... he make le a BIG BIG size de for me ....HAHAHA it was very nice drink HAHAHA..... when i drink i say ' DADDY YOU NO DRIVE TAXI ALREADY CAN GO TO SALE THIS KOPI' ....hahahahh My daddy also laughing^^......
when i enjoy the KOPI .....in the cup have many ice ....then i take the ice to eat also ......cause the KOPI i very nice.....YAMMY~~~ then one my cup of KOPI have one thing like ice but not ice .... IT IS A PLASTIK.....WAH ...lucky i no eat that if not i yesterday go hospital already lu~~ then i complain to my daddy say '' WAH ~~ RETURN MONEY RETURN MONEY CANNOT DRINK ALSO WANNA 10 RIGGINT '' HAHAHHAHA... all people also laugh le xD
850 coming ..... me and my brother ready go to JUSCO to watch movie......
930 start 1140 finish ...the movie was very funny HAHAHAHAHAHA.......
when i reach home also 1230 already ....my father waiting for me ^^......
i think my father have angry about me .... because yesterday when i return back he was have black black face to me ^^ hahaha i think he angry is because my borthday no stay at home celebrate it then go MY sterp daddy there HAHAHAH some time my fatheh will be very SMALL GAS HAHAHHAHA....

this i the whole day of MY BIRTHDAY ....hahahhahaha
HAPPY BITHDAY TO ME

MISS MY BEBE muackz love you
be happy de...

No comments: