Thursday, October 9, 2008

04/10/2008

04-10-2008 saturday raining day

that day is a boring day...
i walk out buy MC DONALD to my mummy and my brother for lunch...
when reach home then my mummy like very very hungry the first saw the food .... then the first take it and eat ...
first time saw my mummy like three week no eat ...haha
have chance wanna make my mummy hungry and see it my mummy hungry that face....kekeke....^^

EVENING
my mummy go GENTING ...then i go out meet my BEBE at JJ ....
that time i plan it we meet 4 something... that time my BEBE is going out to JJ
but the god bully me ...suddenly rain very very hearvy...
make me cannot go out at that time meet my BEBE...
lucky the rain stop at 6 something.... So i go out wait bus and LRT by 7 something...
reach JJ also 730 le... then until 830 i rush back home so sorry de BEBE....
Until setiawangsa station there i very UNLUCKY no BUS.... GEK SEI me....
wait wait wait ....
wait le 45 min only got bus.... but lucky have my BEBE accompany me if not i boring dao sleep at there already...

No comments: