Thursday, October 9, 2008

Have THREE day then PMR ...

have three day PMR already dunno wanna happy or sad good leh.....

HAPPY= because can no need study already ...
can give my brain take some recess...
can enjoy a few month
no need study

SAD= scare that day coming
dunno the paper will hard anot
scare i will have fail
scare the result some out ...OMG!!


haiz... everyday study study ... very tired oh ~~ this few day also study study study ....
WAH~~my head also wanna BOOM already ...WHO CAN HELP ME??
HATE HATE HATE study.....

me already already 4 day no see my BEBE already le.... MISS YOU alot alot alot alot ...
dunno you got miss me anot leh^^...
this week we one day also no sms until 50 msg i think ...wahlao when only can stop it wowo...
MISS BEBE alot ...faster over the PMR la... wanna hug hug my BEBE le MUAX MAUX...

however i LOVE YOU the most and always...
Thank you BEBE you give me happy everyday..
Thank you BEBE love me alot...
Thank you BEBE so SAYANG me ..
MUAX MAUX LOVE YOU....

Have three more day start PMR
Have 8 more day over PMR ....YEAH ^^ hope it faster over....

No comments: