Friday, October 31, 2008

Today last day school (2008)

Today is my last time go school [31/10/2008] friday...

today only me and joe ying go to school ..thank you YING ... you accompany me be le many of day de boring life...
today me and joe ying reach le school ... then of course the first thing teacher bring us go gym feed mosquito...
but today me and her choice correct place already that no too many mosquito.... the whole gym only got two chine girls another 57 is malay only... actually we also dun wan go to school de ...is scare teacher will send 'LOVE' letter to our perent ... then we two GUAI GUAI go le ..HAHA~~
we two girl very BORING~~sit at there think how to play that magic ...then chat a while joe ying start lay on flood already... i saw her lazy lay on flood i also take my pilow come out and lay on flood ....
she very GENG no 5 min then ter sleep le... i scare she hot and many mosquito bite her then use fan to incite her ... at the same time i watch Y.G then also fall in sleep also le.... ZzZzZzZzZzZz.....
time move very fast we also sleep le 1 hour ... and my classmate also very noisy run her run there... hehe~~

Finish recess , li teng , li yuan and my MUI [ Hk] come kanteen find us... and bring hamster very cute de...
he name 'Z' ...^^ 'Z' run here run there , saw him i also very happy le... me and joe ying also dun wan go back gym and feed mosquito.... Then , we go library sit because my friend all have exam science today so go to school ... then me play a while with the hamster ... just 10 min the 'Z' wanna sleep le... he more lazy then me ...HAHAHA...

when i wanna back ... i saw 'Z' again... then i also play a while with him de... him also play with me ...play until 'SHH SHH ' at my hand ... start i ask li teng your hamster fever ah ~ why so hot de... then all also laugh at there .... hehehehehe..... very funny ^^...

No comments: