Sunday, August 9, 2009

on 8 AUG 2009

8 Aug 2009

Is me and my YI *dear *
5 month ~ already so happy ~~
but i dunno wanna send what de

hope you happy de ~~ PEACE always

Before i reach time square
i walking to BKT NANAS station
i see many blood at the floor ...
are very scary ... then i hear a guy say have some people fight here and have one guy die
already ~~~ and have some polis there ~~
I reach Monorail there and wait him ~~
that day i go out with him
and wacth le two movie
It quite nice
keep laugh in the cinema HAHAHAH
and go eat lunch
i back home back 8 something
have some tired ~~

BUT IT MY NEW LIFE JUST START ...
I WILL FORGET ALL THING ARE UNHAPPY

1 comment:

Jon said...

which things for u is unhapi de oo ??
juz tell me.. i will destroy all of it watever dun like... hahax.. juz hope to kip u hapi always.. ^^ love u dear.. muax