Saturday, August 15, 2009

saturday 15/08/09

that day is a school day ....
when finish school was 1230 then planing go TS because meet le HIM at there...
actually is wanna take bus go Monorail go TS de...
then suddenly Shan also wanna to go there then ... i think also the same place then together go de... then she call her friend and fecth as go there (paul)
.... more GEK de is dunno he wanna fecth us go where ... go until Ampang , Pandah mewah , and maluri also pass le....
actually i meet him at 1 something le... it was late ... but i didnt blame him la.... how also fecth me go there de ... THANKS ya ^^
then until 5 something ....
my JB kor( AH YANG) come and find me eat dinner ....
we go eat dinner ... i no how eat la ... because he keep bully me then make me dun wan to eat already ... Too bad ><then eat finish he fecth me back home ...
on the way back my home i finding my LOVELY bottle ...
IS WAS LOST ....
that tim ei really wanna cry le .... dunno wanna use le one year how also got feeling de...

VERY VERY NO MOOD AH !!!
BUT JUST NOW CRY IT LE BETTER ABIT ~~
( YOU ALL WILL FEEL I VERY 'AI KU' BA ~~)
then back home tears also drop down very MISS it !!
then my KOR send me go back le .....by 7 then reach home le ~~

No comments: